HR ADVISORY SERVICES
Business owners, office managers, and human resource managers have enough on their plates in terms of operating the company and managing employees. Hiring the right employees and retaining them is key, so most owners and managers are involved with the recruiting & hiring, orientation processes, benefit shopping & open enrollments, regulating compensation & PTO, and terminations. Now throw in ACA compliance, ERISA compliance, COBRA compliance, and HIPAA regulation. Beyond that, throw in FMLA, Worker's Compensation, Unlawful Harassment & EEO, and OSHA. We can even throw in more, but the overall point is that there is so much you have to be on top of in order to be compliant and properly comply with employee rights. Most business owners didn't begin a business to be an HR expert and deal with these issues, and most HR managers need assistance with the complexity and workload. Benefit Innovations Group can be your 'HR extension' to your human resource department by providing you with the HR Advisory Services you need.
How Benefit Innovations Group Can Help Your Company
Enrolling in BIG HR Advisory Services allows us to:
- Get guidance via email or phone support on difficult HR situations including: Discrimination-EEO-1, ADA, Performance management, Recruiting & Hiring, Leaves of Absence-FMLA, PDL, Wage and Hour, Equal Pay Act, Workers Compensation questions, Terminations, Unlawful Harassment, General HR Compliance, Workplace Safety, OSHA.
- Education & Direct Resources on Employer Tax Laws and IRS Publication 15, FICA, the Federal Unemployment Tax Act, Employees Working Abroad, and Understanding IRS Guidance.
- Education & Direct Resources on Health & Benefits Laws, including CHIPRA, COBRA, ERISA, FMLA, GINA, HIPAA, Mental Health Parity Laws, Michelle’s Law, Newborns’ and Mothers’ Health Protection Act, Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, USERRA, and the Women’s Health and Cancer Rights Act of 1998.
- Education & Direct Resources on Labor & Employment Laws, including the Fair Labor Standards Act, Family and Medical Leave Act, Immigration Reform and Control Act, National Labor Relations Act, Occupational Safety and Health Act, Service Contract Act (McNamara-O-Hara, and Uniformed Services Employment and Reemployment Rights Act.
- Provide Information on Employee Compensation and the Legal Requirements Relating to Wages and Employment Conditions. This may include Child Labor Laws, How to Determine Exempt & Non-Exempt Employees, New Federal Overtime Rules, Internships & Pay, and Minimum Wage & Overtime.
- Provide Information on how to comply with all applicable federal and state laws regarding Employee Records & Files, including any Requirements as to what Information must or should be collected, what your Company may or may not do with that Information, and how long Employee Records should be kept.
- Provide Federal Notices & D.O.L. Posters. The U.S. Department of Labor (DOL) and other federal agencies require that certain notices be provided to employees and/or posted in the workplace.
- Provide an Overview of an Employers’ responsibilities related to National and State Child Support Programs.
- Provide Information, Guidelines and Resources for planning a healthier workplace (Health & Wellness).
- Provide tips on motivating employees and keeping stress at work in check, as well as advice on creation of Employee Incentive Programs.
- HIPAA Compliance and Protecting Personally Identifiable Information Training classes for the staff.
- Provide Information on developing an Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
- Provide Information on how to set up a Payroll System or Process.
- Provide helpful Information with special circumstances within the workplace, such as Performance Reviews, Considerations when an Employee passes away, Setting a Workplace Dress code, Workforce Planning, etc.
- Provide assistance with creating Job descriptions and recruiting and hiring practices/materials/tools
- Provide discounted access to employment and labor attorney on hourly or retainer basis for more complex legal and HR issues/concerns
- Furnish written documentation when needed on more complex HR issues.
- Assigned an HR Specialist to support your needs.
How simple is it to enroll with us? Understand the BIG process in little time. Click Here.